About Me

My Photo
I am a politically-progressive, ethically-herbivorous anthropoid pursuing a paleontology education in the Los Angeles Basin. I am largely nocturnal, have rarely been photographed, and cannot thrive in captivity.

10 July 2010

Dino Mojo Rising

A new ceratopsian dinosaur gets a whimsical name -- Mojoceratops.

The general public is often unknowing about the role of whimsy in science, and that's a shame. Though it appeals to many, I think its appeal would be broadened if more layfolks were allowed a peek into scientists' often-salacious senses of humor.

3 comments:

  1. Robert Im not sure how to contact you, I have enjoyed your contribution on LetThemEatMeat, please come and join in the fun on my website of debunking The China Study by following this link
    http://www.30bananasaday.com/group/debunkingthechinastudycritics
    Just let me know when you sign up and I will let you straight in. Look forward to having you with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Freelee.

    I'll consider signing up, but I don't really feel qualified, as I am not a raw-foodist, and I haven't read either The China Study or its critics in too much detail.

    Thank you for promoting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey no worries you don't have to be a rawfoodist, most our members are actually not raw, true that's their goal :) We have a larger contingent of vegans then raw vegans. One of our star contributors is not a raw vegan. It's ok if you haven't read The China Study too, your input would be greatly appreciated!

    Your blogs are brilliant, I may reblog them on mine at some stage if that's ok?

    http://www.sweetjuicyfreelee.com

    Hey would love to be facebook buddies, search for freelee love.

    ReplyDelete