About Me

My Photo
I am a politically-progressive, ethically-herbivorous anthropoid pursuing a paleontology education in the Los Angeles Basin. I am largely nocturnal, have rarely been photographed, and cannot thrive in captivity.

08 August 2010

Vegan Scientist: A Kindred Spirit

Now you may think that the whole fAtkins diet rebranding gets my knickers in a twist because it's contrary to the vegan thing you heard I like. But that's only a small reason, if any. Mainly it's this whole nostalgia for the past that never was. The cartoon version of primitive humans taking a bite out of a mammoth simply isn't true. ... The concept is just a continuation of the whole natural-is-automatically-good-for-you mantra that just bugs the heck out of me (arsenic, uranium, strychnine, poliovirus, all natural! they must be good for you!)

Veg Lab Rat is a protein biochemist and a vegan, who works at a government lab.

Vist his/her blog and send some love. I know I'm about to.

1 comment:

  1. Score! Thanks for sharing. Are there any other blogs or websites that come highly recommended by you? Other than your blog, Plant Positive and Dr. Michael Greger's are my current favorites.

    ReplyDelete