About Me

My Photo
I am a politically-progressive, ethically-herbivorous anthropoid pursuing a paleontology education in the Los Angeles Basin. I am largely nocturnal, have rarely been photographed, and cannot thrive in captivity.

19 April 2011

A Rescued Theropod Named...

...Rocco. I sponsor him at Animal Acres Farm Animal Sanctuary, and plan on going to meet him in person very soon.

You'll recall I adopted him around the holidays last year. You should sponsor an animal (or two!) at AA, as well. The good folks there could use all the help they can get. Follow the link on the side of this page.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet, I like the idea of promoting birds as the dinos that they are to get kids interested in them and protecting them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I'm still harboring an idea for a "Barnyard Dinosaur" campaign of some sort. Or maybe a children's book.

    ReplyDelete