About Me

My Photo
I am a politically-progressive, ethically-herbivorous anthropoid pursuing a paleontology education in the Los Angeles Basin. I am largely nocturnal, have rarely been photographed, and cannot thrive in captivity.

12 April 2011

Son Of PaleoVeganology

Quite rashly, I deleted this blog a few weeks ago, because I was feeling swamped and something had to give. But, I have reconsidered my actions, and decided I made a mistake.

Apologies to my readers. I will try to pick things back up in a few days. If you're still reading this, please spread the word.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back! I have you in my Google reader and wondered what happened. Look forward to your next post.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming back. Like I have said before, I always enjoy your unique, well reasoned perspective. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news. You were missed!

    ReplyDelete