About Me

My Photo
I am a politically-progressive, ethically-herbivorous anthropoid pursuing a paleontology education in the Los Angeles Basin. I am largely nocturnal, have rarely been photographed, and cannot thrive in captivity.

16 March 2013

Cannibalism: Another Missing Link In The Paleo Diet

Look, there's Science!TM to back up my month of cannibalism:

Homo habilis used stone tools to de-flesh one another's skulls.
So did archaic Homo sapiens.
And there's lots more right here.

There are some pretty good, if imprecise, recipes available with a quick Google search, too. Though I'd appreciate some reader recipes, as well. That can mean either "recipes sent in by readers" or "recipes featuring readers as the main course," by the way.

My ancestors did it, and my genes crave it. There must be some deficiency in my vegan diet that's making me crave human flesh. I'm glad to report that my skin has cleared up, my energy levels have improved, and my LDL has gone WAY down since killing and eating my own free-range human in the backyard last week.

Y'all should try some of this "bacon."

19 comments:

  1. I'll happily donate a pint of my A+ blood to your worthy cause.

    Only if you agree to post a video of yourself eating it.

    Please leave comedy to the professionals:

    http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/march-9---justin-timberlake/n33638/?tin=1087

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well dobby, I happen to be A+ intolerant, but thanks for the offer.

      And if we left comedy to the professionals, there'd be no paleo diet to talk about, now would there?

      Delete
    2. Does this mean you'll become a paleo advocate, hate Ancel Keys and become friends with denise minger?

      Delete
  2. i've been craving some of my own flesh lately and so embarked on some auto-cannibalism. however, since the source was already deficient, it did not seem to clear up my skin at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. however, there was less of a problem left than there was to start with :D

      Delete
    2. That's a pretty quick way to lose weight, too, hardcoder.

      Delete
  3. Pretty interesting stuff !! ;)

    http://fortreatmentof.com/natural-medicine-center-for-treatment-of-illnesses/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Paleo Diet Recipes regime is 1 in line with the idea that the best diet regime is that individuals evolutionary family history in the paleolithic time. Since many weight loss plans healthy that heuristic, a lot of options are actually designed in addition to popularised within names such as caveman diet regime, paleolithic diet regime, primal diet regime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, there's a lot of B12 in the human colon. When you eat the human body parts, don't forget the human colon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Great post! As a vegan and a palaeontologist/geochemist/sedimentologist I really appreciate your blog, both on a personal and professional level.... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are actually quite a few vegan palaeontologists out there.... in the UK I know of about 5 anyway :)

      Delete
  7. If you are a strict utilitarian vegan its OK to eat babies since the do not have a capacity to suffer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not sure if this blog is still active, but I stumbled on this article today:

    http://www.sciencerecorder.com/news/study-grass-diet-may-have-resulted-in-larger-brains-as-humans-evolved/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your site, has great info, I have been doing the paleo diet for about 1 year and love it, I even put a blog together to help people understand what the paleo diet is all about, thanks again for the great write up. Get 20 free paleo diet recipes from my paleo diet blog http://www.thepaleodietrecipecookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Humane hominid, Its there any way to contact you ?

    Anyway i live in israel and want to translate some of your posts and give you full credit of course - I need your approval ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a politically-progressive, ethically-herbivorous anthropoid pursuing a paleontology education in the Los Angeles Basin. Paleo Plan 14 Day Free Trial

    ReplyDelete